Watch VAT Advisor deliver instant calculations, draft invoice and VAT return reporting for any complex cross-border transactions
Watch more VAT Advisor videos covering the basics, B2B chain supplies; the reverse charge; B2C goods and digital services; how to create VAT return; and more.
For any cross-border transaction there are many complex VAT or GST questions:
- Who holds the tax liabilities?
- How much VAT is due and where?
- Should you be VAT registered in different countries?
- What legislative articles should be relied on?
- What detail to include in compliant VAT invoices?
- Which boxes and countries to report transactions in VAT returns?
VAT Advisor provides instant answers on the treatment of cross-border transactions for a huge array of business: B2C; B2B; goods; traditional and digital services
It is a simple-to-use but hugely powerful online tool that allows you to input some basic transaction details – goods, values, shipping, transaction type, etc – to produce a clear VAT liability position for the seller and buyer. Outputs include:
- Legal citations (local laws & EU VAT Directive);
- VAT rate and tax calculations;
- Any exemptions, use of reverse charge (including ‘may’ provisions and domestic RC on specific goods);
- Required VAT numbers in each country;
- Downloadable fully compliant PDF VAT invoice; and
- Which boxes to fill on local VAT returns and supplementary filings.
Since VAT Advisor is on the same single platform as our VAT Filer product, you can ‘commit’ any transaction to be included in the right countries’ next VAT returns. No further integrations required!